Friday, October 9, 2009

Perfect Stranger



I love movies with twists and this one is no different. This movie has a little bit of everything... Online dating, murder, childhood secrets, blackmail, obsessions, and more murder.

I was watching this movie, and I was tired; I really just wanted to go to bed, but I couldn't. I HAD to find out how this movie ended and if the killer was fried for it in the end. There is some creepy/stalkerish obsession between characters played by Ribisi and Berry. Anyone ever notice hot Ribisi's characters are always super creepy?! Oh! and that the writers always make it seem as though he is the "bad guy," but it turns out he was the good guy?

I couldn't picture any other actors or actresses playing the roles in this movie. Well put together.

Expert Says: 4 Stars; you'll never guess who did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment