Monday, October 12, 2009

27 Dresses


Fun MOVIE! I'm just sad it took me so long to see this one. Now, maybe I liked this movie so much, because I love weddings and I am at that stage in my life.

The only thing that I didn't like about this movie was that it had the classic romance set up. Girl likes Boy1. Boy1 doesn't like Girl. Boy2 likes Girl. Girl doesn't like Boy2. Girl finds herself in love with Boy2; thus, a happy ending. UGH! I hate that shit! It is so predictable. Like, as soon as you see Boy2 strutting into the scene with is sly smile, you just know. Oh! Look at Girl one's future husband and from there you are just viewing the events leading up to inevitable.

The events, in this story, were entertaining, funny, and witty. I found myself like Boy2!

Expert Says: 3.5 Stars; I think I'm getting stricter on my judging.

No comments:

Post a Comment