Monday, October 12, 2009

The Haunting of Molly Hartley



This movie was such a waste of time. I totally sat there and tried to make it more than what it was. Okay, so I thought scary movie, right? Well, no! I jumped like twice in the very beginning and that was it.

Throughout the whole movie all you are wondering is why everyone keeps saying, "I know who you are." Okay, me too! I know who I am too!

THEN! You find out the reason this person is hearing stuff, has serious anger, and hears things is because she died when she was born. Yup, she died. Then, someone came and offered this girl's, Molly's, parents 18 years with her. Only 18 years, and then she would belong to them. So supposedly Molly's parents sold Molly's soul to the devil. So, her Mom tries to kill her, so that she doesn't end up doing Satan's work.

Like I said, waste of time.

I have to admit, the acting was not TERRIBLE, but the plot ruins this movie like no other. Plus, I am not very picky when it comes to acting skills either.

Expert Says: 0 Stars; waste of time (did I mention waste of time?); you're not missing out by not watching this film.

No comments:

Post a Comment