Thursday, October 15, 2009

House Bunny



This is one of those Sunday morning movies. You know the ones? They don't have much of a plot, the acting isn't great, but the morals are good and there is a happy ending. First, every time I see Anna Faris, I think of her horrible, performance in Scary Movie. I think that movie ruined her, because I have a hard time taking her serious as an actress.

Anyway, this is definitely a movie for the younger, female crowd and no way will your man enjoy or want to see this movie. The fact that Faris is walking around half naked is irrelevant. Not even cleavage would distract him for how much he does NOT want to see this movie.

There is some humor and wittiness and some relatedness to many girls going through an "awkward" stage. I can watch this movie again, but I would prefer something else.

Expert Says: 2.5 stars, for little girls

No comments:

Post a Comment