Friday, February 5, 2010

Virgin Territory

I should have known this movie was going to be lame. In my own defense, this movie did have Mischa Barton AND Haydon Christensen. I guess it just goes to show you what two day teenage soap stars can actually pull together in a movie.

Technically, I blame the writer for even thinking that a horrific movie like this would sell. It was stupid and awful.

A bunch of "OH! I am such a virgin! Do you believe me? I am a virgin! I am! I am!" What they should be saying is "I'm so f'ing horny and if wasn't for this religion that I was TOLD to believe in then I could be getting laid right now."

So, the movie is about a girl (Mischa) whose father dies from the plague. Now she is desperate to marry the man she was promised to. But, some old guy wants to marry her and tries to trick her. So gross. She escapes that torture, but ends up falling for one of her friends instead. Who is actually in love with some Sister that he kissed while blindfolded. It turns out the old man gets what's coming to him. The man she was promised to fall for someone else along the way, no one is a virgin anymore, and they live happily, orgasm after

Expert Says: 1 Star, lame movie, don't waste your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment