Wednesday, February 17, 2010

8 Mile


A quick summary of the plot. Rabbit (Eminem), a white boy, wants to be a respected rapper, but he can't seem to get any respect from anyone. The truth his, the audience and his opponent can only count on him to choke before he can even spit anything out. Can he over come is cheating girlfriend, his pregnant girlfriend, his alcoholic mom, his new location in 8 mile, and rifts between friends? Watch and find out.

I thought this movie was cool when I first watched it. Then, I watched it again. First, Eminem's acting skills are horrible, which plays a big role in why this movie sucked. Plus, I think he wore out the whole "white rapper" trying to catch a break with his first album.

I like the "battles;" those were cool. Brittany Murphy did a great job in this movie! The last 10-15 mintues are really worth watching, I'm just sure that it is worth having to watch the rest of the movie.

Experts Says: 2.5 stars, mostly bad acting, lame movie, the last battle is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment