Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Dark Knight

You've seen this movie, right? If you haven’t... I think you're the only one. I'm not sure how to exactly describe what this movie is about, but I will try. Batman (Bale) is faced with the dilemma of giving in to Joker (Ledger) by revealing his identity or letting his city crumble.


Now... Let's move on to what I thought of this movie...

A.MAY.ZING. Amazing. Holy crap!

Heath Ledger by far stole this movie! He did such an awesome drop portraying Joker. SUCH an awesome job, not that I have much to compare it to. But, wow! Is all I have to say about that role. WOW! It's such a shame that he is no longer with us.

Lover and I will always turn the TV to this movie if it is on. We own it in Blu Ray and watch it when we are bored. I don't want to shoot anyone else's acting down because everyone did an amazing job in their roles.

This movie is a classic. It is definitely going to go down with The Wizard of OZ.

Expert Says: 5 Stars, Classic movie, amazing, a definite must see.

No comments:

Post a Comment