Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Uninvited


I saw this movie in theatres and forgot about it. That should tell you something about it.

This would probably be a decent movie if it wasn't for the dead people coming back thing. I mean, I get it, her Mom died and she is grieving, but it isn't necessary to show her creepy, burned up mother "chasing" her. If they would leave out those few scenes where someone that was dead came back to talk to her I would like this movie. It was really ruined just because of that.

I liked the girls in this movie and I think they did a great job acting and they both be a part of some better movies in the future.

The ending will definitely take you by surprise and it will only be further enhanced how good of a movie it COULD have been.

Expert Says: 2 Stars, good movie, but there are some bad scenes

No comments:

Post a Comment