Friday, November 20, 2009

Jumper


This movie is cool! It proves my theories that people really can transport themelves from one place to a completly different place in a matte of a second. It would be cool right? If only! I like wishing that stuff that this is true. That way I can indeed search for my Clark Kent and marry him. I wish I could fly, and read people's minds, and go from one place to another without a car or a plane.

When I was a kid I used to wish that I was a witch, like Sabrina the Teenage Witch and that when I turned 13 everything would change and I would never have to clean my room again, just snap my fingers and it would be clean. Yea! That's how I know that at 6 I had NOTHING to worry about. *sigh*

So, while this movie is unrealistic, I don't want any jerks ruining it for the rest of it. It is a cool concept. Unfortunatly, some of the movie is kind of lame and the plot isn't THAT great. So, I do like this movie and think it's worth seeing, but I don't think it is a good movie.

You will probably catch me watching this one over and over again, because I love, LOVE, Rachel Bilson!

Expert Says: 3 Stars, worth seeing, may not be your thing

1 comment:

  1. Its nice color of your blog and nice collection of movies be recommended on your blog so please recommend me link to download jumper movie from your blog.

    ReplyDelete