Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Friday The 13th


Friday the 13th movies just can't beat the Halloween movies. Didn't they have a Jason versus Michael movie? Who won? I bet it was Michael, he is like indestructible. Then again, Jason was at the bottom of a lake for YEARS and he still lived.

I already don't by into the whole story/creation of Jason, but I do enjoy slasher movies. I like that Jason kind of plays with his victims. He doesn't just sneak up on them and kill them. He sneaks up on them, stares at them, gives them a chance to run and desperately fight for his or her life. It's a little humorous.

This movie was not scary, I did not have nightmares, and I laughed during most of it. The experience was nice. I saw it at the Cine Capri theatre (the BIGGEST screen and surround sound), so everything appeared to be enhanced. I wouldn't want to watch this movie again. It is what I like to call a background movie. It's something that you wouldn't mind having in the background, because you aren't really paying attention to it.


Experts Says: 2 Stars, not worth seeing

No comments:

Post a Comment