Monday, January 4, 2010

Avatar

Awesome can't even begin to describe this movie! Some say it was a bit cliche, well they can kiss my ass. The story line was great and maybe I haven't been watching the right movies, but I would not call it cliche.

The graphics, Oh my! The graphics were wonderful and I didn't even see it in 3D!

You have, have, HAVE to go see this movie. Go see it twice! I guarantee you will be just as entertained as the first time.

Now for the plot...

This movie only further demonstrates why I absolute HATE the U.S. Military. Yup. I hate them. Not only are the men womanizers, rapists, and chauvinistic, they are just plain ASSHOLES who have this holier than now attitude. The same can be said for the government. I fully believe that if it came down to it, the government would of course destroy a race, from ANOTHER planet, for nothing more than money! ASSHOLES! I hate you! I love the movie, hate the world!

Oh, I wish that I could live on that planet and be blue! :P

It was so good, I am actually going to go see it again... in 3D... at the IMAX.

Expert Says: 5 Stars, An absolute must see, take the family

No comments:

Post a Comment