Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Avatar 3D

Obviously the story hasn't changed. So, if you want my review of the movie go here.

Now, on to the IMAX 3D experience.

First, I have never seen ANY movie in 3D, NOR have I seen a movie at the IMAX theatre.

Now, I have to admit that I like Hartkin's Cine Capri screen at Tempe Marketplace MUCH better than the IMAX screen. Second, I think my eyes and mind can sense when someone or something is trying to deceive them, because I saw very little in 3D. In fact, the only time I really noticed it was in 3D was when they were in the woods. It looked like the plants were RIGHT THERE! I mean, I felt as though I could reach out and touch them and it was REALLY cool!

However, that wasn't much of a 3D experience. If I was going to see any movie in 3D, I am glad it was this one, because I LOVE THIS MOVIE! It is AWESOME! In fact, I cannot wait until it comes out on DVD! I am DEFINITELY getting it in BluRay. And, if I don't have surround sound at the time, I will buy it to watch this movie!

Expert Says: 3D doesn't work on me. That still can't make this movie bad, NOTHING can!

No comments:

Post a Comment