Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Edge of Darkness


 This movie is alright. It is suspensful. I wanted, I NEEDED to know why this woman was shot, why his daughter? What did she do? I had to know. With that said, once I knew I was like Oh! Go figure. This movie is big Corporate, capitalist cover-up slash conpiracy story. Once you find out the why, you might be a little mad that you watched it.

I can compare this movie to Christmas time. So, all year you have begging, begging for a Gateway desk top computer, fully loaded with everything imaginable. You see a rather large box wrapped under the tree with your name on it. You know this is it! It is your Gateway computer. You open it... And guess what? It's a T.V.

Now, you are not ungrateful. A T.V. is nice too, but it is not the computer you have been asking for all year.

Experts Says: 3 Stars, Disappointment

No comments:

Post a Comment