Monday, September 20, 2010

The Town


It is just another bank heist movie, but it's SOOO good! I love movies that have trickery in them, I don't mean Red Herrings. I mean, the characters thought this shit through and they have a plan, a plan to execute, and plan of escape! *crack the whip* This one had it all, mixed in a love story, and some she's-not-my-baby-momma-drama.

Blake Lively will amaze you with her skankiness and piss you off at the same time. Stupid hooker! I could have done without the last 5 scond screen shot of the movie. Directors are always fucking up the closing of a movie. *sigh*

Regardless, this is a must see, don't take the kids though, within the first 10 minutes we get a little bit of steamy action. And WHO the hell... Names their child Shine!? Crack heads...


Experts Says: 4.5 Stars, Exceptionally Entertaining

No comments:

Post a Comment