Friday, September 17, 2010

The Runaways


Loved, loved, loved this movie! It's hilarious when it shouldn't be! It's raunchy when it should be! And it made me want to get drunk and pop some pills! Dakota Fanning, bless her! I have not seen a movie of hers that I have not liked. She was amazing! Crazy amazing, I was watching it thinking I can't believe this is Dakota Fanning! The role seems so out of her element, yet she NAILS it! Kristen Stewart played a role that fit her SOOO perfectly! They couldn't have hired a better cast! Michael Shannon made this movie! With his sexual puns, that were not so discreet and his 70's sex, sex, sex attitude. He had me cracking up the whole time! OH how I wish I was apart of the 70's. Then again, maybe it is a good thing that I wasn't. Oh and did I mention I love The Runaway's music and Joan Jett's of course!

Expert Says: 4.5 Stars, all adults will enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment