Thursday, September 17, 2009

Pride and Prejudice



This movie confused the heck out of me. I had no idea what was going on half of the time. It wasn't that the movie was all over the place, there was just a lot going on. Maybe I was expecting something a little different because the title of the movie makes the movie appear to be more drama filled of meaningful. That should teach me to judge a book by it's cover.

OH! Let me first say that Keira Knightley look beautiful in this movie; as she does in all her films.

So she liked him, then thought he was a pig, but wanted to lead him on, and he didn't fall for it, but then he did.

The family is poor and no one wants the daughters but then he finds a husband for 2 of them.

The ONE thing that I don't get, is that he was solely responsible for the break-up of his best friend and the eldest daughter, but then he got them BACK together. What the heck!!???!!!

Oh and the other thing. Supposedly the family wasn't good enough for his friend to marry into BUT he was perfectly happy with Knightley. The family must not be THAT defective.

Okay... So, I digress...

Expert Says: 2.5 Stars; not a must see; you wouldn't be missing anything by not watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment