Friday, September 4, 2009

Halloween 2


Holy crap! Holy crap! Holy crap!

Now, I never saw the original H2, so I had NO clue what to even expect. This movie certainly kept me on edge of my seat. Not because I was waiting for what happened next, but because I was dreading what happened next. This is a suspense movie. Therefore, one can definitely know that something is coming. Not in this movie, just as I thought I could relax (meaning nothing was going to happen), BOOM! You get hit with some kind of gore. I must have forgotten how big Michael Myers was in the first Halloween, because he just seemed GINORMOUS in this movie.

It was sad that some people died because I really liked them, and some of the people that Michael Myers killed I couldn't help but think that their life could have been spared.

My favorite line from the movie? "Now, have some fun." WTF?! Watch it and you will think the same thing. Like, I am officially convinced that the ENITIRE Myers family is f*ed up! The ending just proves it! Proves it! Imagining children, imagining mothers. WTF?

So, we all know that Michael Myers clearly isn't dead and he will come back in full force for Halloween 3. Yea, I didn't give away that he died to anyone because we all know how these sequels go.

BUT, I think I know what the 3rd movie is going to be about and that makes me that much MORE excited to see the 4th movie. There is going to be a 4th movie right???

After the movie, I was too afraid to go to sleep, I had to wait a few hours.

The thing I really don't get about this movie is.... Hmm... Why is it out already? It's not Halloween? Seriously? This movie should have been released on October 31st. Releasing this movie early is the same if Friday the 13th was released on the 10th.

Expert Says: 5 Stars; leave the kids at home; bring your scare face; pee before viewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment