Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The Time Traveler's Wife


Okay, so by request from Twenty-Something The Time Traveler's Wife is my first movie review.

Holy cow, this was a book? I had no clue until the end of the movie, at which point I immediately deemed this a horrible movie, because there is no way it could be better than the book right? Well, maybe not; but having never read the actual book, this was an amazing movie.

Extra props for being a sci-fi movie and my actually liking it because the whole Star Wars thing, ummmm no thanks!

The movie starts off dramatic, it really grabs your attention and reals you in for the entire 107 minutes. Of those 107 minutes the last 30-45 minutes stole tears from my eyes and this time I know it wasn't the PMS because that stage had passed.

The chemistry between Rachel McAdams and Eric Bana is undeniable; if I didn't know better, I would say that there might be a little off set romance going on. Some of the movie is fairly predictable so it looses some points.

Expert Says: 4.5 Stars; go check this one out (take the family); bring tissue; enjoy.


Now, to the good stuff. I am warning you now; MAJOR spoilers lie ahead. If you do not want the ENTIRE movie ruined for you viewing pleasure stop reading now.




NO! Stop! The movie won't be ANY good if you read what's below! Go watch the movie, come back, AND THEN you can read the spoilers and my thoughts on them.



STOP!


Okay, so I always hated spoilers, because let's be honest, temptation is too great and no matter what everyone is going to read them; AND I am not going to spoil a movie for you. So..........



SIKE!

No comments:

Post a Comment