Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Drag Me To Hell



There were some disgustingly gross parts in this movie. Throughout some scenes I thought I was going to vomit in my own mouth.

Okay, let's start from the beginning.

You're cursing me, really? Because you have paid your mortgage for 6 months, that's 5 extensions we have already given you. You're not even telling me that if we extend it you will PAY us, you didn't even bring in any sort of PROOF showing that you could pay it.

So... Dumb movie to start. Not to mention the poor attempt to mix, what should have been, a suspenseful movie with humor - IF you want to call it that. The old woman, played by Lorna Raver, was just creepy (and not in a good way), from her voice, to her looks and shadow.

I expected to see more voodoo, superstitious type of stuff and that one scene with the goat, and a blade doesn't count, seriously???

So...I totally believe in 'A' for Effort, but in this case, the movie bombed! No, not "da bomb;" BOMBED - sucked, horrible, trash, waste of my money, need I continue?

Expert Says: 0 Stars (no effort here); don't waste your money; don't even wait for it to get to you on Net Flicks.

No comments:

Post a Comment