Monday, August 31, 2009

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince



These movies have been fabulous since The Sorcerer's Stone! The way they follow the books is amazing. We have all heard the saying, "the book is better than the movie;" however, in the case of the Harry Potter series this is the exception and The Half Blood Prince is no different.

Lies and deceit, by golly it had been a very long time since I read the book. It took me about half of the movie to figure out what the heck Malfoy was up to and once I remembered, I realize I was thinking the exact WRONG thing while reading the book. Amazing, I know.

Everything in this movies leads up to 1 major event and 1 major phenomenon. You will have to watch in order to know which either is. I will however say that they are story wrenching and plot changing; possibly leading up to the destruction of Harry Potter or the defeat of Lord Voldemort.

Expert Says: 5 Stars; take the kids; read the books.

Coming to your theatre soon:
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part I - November 2010
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II - July 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment