Thursday, July 15, 2010

The Twilight Saga: Eclipse


YAY! Love them movie. They portrayed every emotion I had in the book into the movie. I still got pissed at the end when Bella didn't want Jacob to leave in the woods (eh? you remember right?). Oh and I still laughed when Bella and Edward were lying down that one night and Bella tried to... well, you know! I am sure you laughed too.

I am totally a Team Edward fan; however, I think in this movie he gave off a creepy vibe instead of an I'm in love you vibe. I wish they would have extended the camping in the woods scenes, because that played a lot into Jacob and Edward's relationship.

Another plus. All you Twihards probably know about The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner: An Eclipse Novella, right? Well, I liked how in the movie they incorporated some of that story into the movie, because there were totally some things in the movie that were not in the book. It only made the story that much better and I truly hope that Stephanie Meyers will continuing giving us little short stories about other characters in the book.

I don't know if I can wait until November of 2011 for the first part of Breaking Dawn to come out! My heart is already going pitter patter as that is my favorite book and I have high, high hopes for it. Afterall, they had 3 movies before it to perfect the moods!

Expert Says: 4.5 stars, nailed the mood, they're getting better at this.

No comments:

Post a Comment