Thursday, July 15, 2010

The Karate Kid



I loved this movie! I loved the original! I always vote for the underdog and The Karate Kid is about the underdog  *whipsh* coming out on top.

Now, what I liked the most about this remake, is that they didn't take the original line for line, add new actors, and call it a movie. NO! They created something totally different while taking the same concept and basic guidelines of the movie and gave us something new to look at. Kudos to them!

Next on the list, Jaden Smith. HOLY CRAP! I mean AWESOME! I don't want to say that he is just like his father in the sense of his acting. However, the stellarness his father has in his acting was certainly passed on through the generation to his son. Don't get confused, Jaden is NOT following in his father's shadow! Kudos to Jaden!

Now....

Go pick up the jacket!

Expert Says: 4 Stars, original, clever

No comments:

Post a Comment