Thursday, April 8, 2010

Because I Said So


This is really one of my favorite movies. Before I watched it I assumed it would be about this controlling Mother. In the first few minutes I realized it was not exactly about a controlling Mother, but instead the success a mother wants for her daughter.

While I am not a mother, I am sure other Mothers would agree that sometimes, Moms, overreact and sometimes what the mom feels is in the best interest of the daughter, is not always the case.

The movie is about a single woman who meets a rich architect at an event she is catering for. They end up dating. The single woman then meets a more laid back musician. Eventually, she discovers her mothers ploy, and is forced to choose (or get rid of) one of the men in her life.

Expert Says: 5 Stars, Chick flick, Cute film 

No comments:

Post a Comment